Only three countries in the world haven’t ratified the landmark human rights treaty, The Convention on the Rights of the Child: Somalia, South Sudan, and the United States. In going it alone, the U.S. hurts itself, the rest of the world, and children everywhere. More at Al Jazeera America.
- RT @suchitrav: For @warscapes - Cc: @rchops @kiccovich @anirvan @pervez_ayesha @arjunsethi81 @HartoshSinghBal @Ras_Karya @nimmideviarchy @… 15 hours ago
- RT @norwind: You mean to tell me the Banks are poor and have no money for Greece? | What a Depression looks like #Greece http://t.co/eYewAs… 15 hours ago
- RT @justinwmmoyer: Why racists burn black churches wpo.st/1gwO0 2 days ago
- RT @DissidentFairy: U.S. and Cuba to re-open embassies politico.com/story/2015/06/… http://t.co/CnsZjNDrCL 3 days ago
- Great question from @thenation - Why Is There No Massive Antiwar Movement in America? thenat.in/1es6oLX 3 days ago