Only three countries in the world haven’t ratified the landmark human rights treaty, The Convention on the Rights of the Child: Somalia, South Sudan, and the United States. In going it alone, the U.S. hurts itself, the rest of the world, and children everywhere. More at Al Jazeera America.
- RT @awgaffney: Working towards racial & class health equality requires a universal #singlepayer system, @vijdas and I argue in @CNN http://… 7 hours ago
- RT @vijdas: The rise of underinsurance costs us all, particularly people of color I write in @CNN #Medicare50 #blacklivesmatter http://t.co… 8 hours ago
- RT @vijdas: Race & economic inequalities are interwoven. We need #Medicare4all in @CNNOpinion @awgaffney and I write #Medicare50 http://t.c… 8 hours ago
- @DissidentFairy Thanks for always sharing my content. It's really appreciated! 11 hours ago
- RT @4noura: #Beirut 5:30 today-panel on Lebanon in 1940s & 50s re: labor, development, common space & tourism led by @ziadaburish http://t.… 13 hours ago